Welcome to oop!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Recent Clanwars

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Recent Clanwars on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Admin

avatar
Admin
Hi,

I checked Qi's forum and i figured that they update their clanwars topic very often, but mostly only post clanwars they won.Rolling Eyes

Here we go:



I don't have screenshots of the many clanwars we made recently, so anybody that has some please post them here. Very Happy


_________________
King of the forumking
View user profile http://ooop.omgforum.net

2 Re: Recent Clanwars on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:21 pm

I have clanwars from the beginning of oop!
I post only some of them.








(RUS left the last second)




(Bsn left the last second)

View user profile

3 Re: Recent Clanwars on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:43 am

wow, great history.

View user profile

4 Re: Recent Clanwars on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Admin wrote:but mostly only post clanwars they won.Rolling Eyes

Till now only magnet and steph posted screenshots of clan wars, so it happens that some clan wars are not posted (by the way we don't post anymore the 2on2 clan wars).

I hope you don't mind, I used your screenshot for our forum (http://qi.m0g.net/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=669#p669).

You said "mostly", can you please be more precise about the clan wars we didn't post? So I can correct that.

P.S. : If you want the screenshots of other games with Qi and oop!, feel free to take them on our forum, as it seems you only have one screenshot.

View user profile

5 Re: Recent Clanwars on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:38 pm

You only want, that i like Qi again, but i dont like Qi anyway!

View user profile

6 Re: Recent Clanwars on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Ubu wrote:

Till now only magnet and steph posted screenshots of clan wars, so it happens that some clan wars are not posted (by the way we don't post anymore the 2on2 clan wars).

I hope you don't mind, I used your screenshot for our forum (http://qi.m0g.net/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=669#p669).

You said "mostly", can you please be more precise about the clan wars we didn't post? So I can correct that.

P.S. : If you want the screenshots of other games with Qi and oop!, feel free to take them on our forum, as it seems you only have one screenshot.

Ubu we are just making a little fun and don't really think you try to hide clanwars you lost. We know that it is boring to post clanwars and especially it is de-motivating when you have to post a cw you lost.

It's really time-consuming to post screenshots and keep track of every single one, so for example out of 10 clanwars we post 1 screenshot merely.

Anyway, nice to see you registered here Very Happy


_________________
You are good, but i am better!
View user profile

7 Re: Recent Clanwars on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:40 pm

2on2 Clanwar Instagib ctf2
oop! vs zoom.
oop! lineup: oop! DR. Delo:, oop! DR. RUSterrorist!
zoom. lineup: zoom.Pârâ.*, zoom.4Lpá.*

View user profile

8 Re: Recent Clanwars on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:41 pm

RUSterrorist wrote:2on2 Clanwar Instagib ctf2
oop! vs zoom.
oop! lineup: oop! DR. Delo:, oop! DR. RUSterrorist!
zoom. lineup: zoom.Pârâ.*, zoom.4Lpá.*

Ok amn, I'm not the only one with custom skin and game.png. You hate rus, too? xD

View user profile

9 Re: Recent Clanwars on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Admin

avatar
Admin
Please compare your skin with rus' game skin.

There is a difference right? Your gameskin looks completely ugly and is too big and unappropriate to play properly.

Rus gameskin is just a slight modification of the weapon colors which help in pro gaming because the colors are vibrant. Also his skin is the size of a normal tee and looks also normal. Very Happy

You play as a mini coffe with a huge thick chain and oversized hammer and weapons. Catastrophic. Evil or Very Mad


_________________
King of the forumking
View user profile http://ooop.omgforum.net

10 Re: Recent Clanwars on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Admin wrote:You play as a mini coffe with a huge thick chain and oversized hammer and weapons. Catastrophic. Evil or Very Mad
Let's see my skins:

If that's not a pro skin, I don't know how to define it. Hammer and other weapons are not oversized, like you said. They are only pixeled. Hearts and shields are easily detechable in the map.

The more simple skin of the world. Little and stupid. But I like it.
Yeah, body is smaller than a default skin because with it I can misure better spaces and corners using the hooks movements. With a default one, I can't really play. There are no feet, because I created it in the 0.5.0 version when there was the feet bug.
I don't think they are so shitty.

View user profile

11 Re: Recent Clanwars on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm

omg! what ugly skin Very Happy

View user profile

12 Re: Recent Clanwars on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:32 pm

I am just a fucking Pro, with a fucking Pro Skin and a fucking Pro Game.png.
I am RUSterrorist!



Last edited by RUSterrorist on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

13 Re: Recent Clanwars on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Guest


Guest
RUSterrorist wrote:I am just a fucking Pro, with a fucking Pro Skin and a fucking Pro Game.png.
I am RUSterrorist!


jeeeeh!111111

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum