Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application, toasty

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application, toasty on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:25 am

Hi
Nickname: toasty
When did you start playing:8 months ago
How often do you play per week: almost every day, hehe. on some weeks, i only play 6 days.
Why do you want to join: because i am looking for a clan with active players, play on official maps, like to chat, and are GOOD

Best for me to be tested around 7-10 o'clock PM, but i might lag during gameplay, brother uses computer (in california)

View user profile

2 Re: Application, toasty on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:32 pm

California is a bit far from Europe. How is your ping in european servers?
And... with 7-10 o clock you means YOUR time? Razz

You are a bit young, but I think we could test you. Btw, Amn got always the last word.

View user profile

3 to lanta on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm

yes, 7-10 on weekdays, but on weekends, you might be able to test me early in the morning, such as 8-11 AM(my time). In European servers, my ping is usually 150 - 220. I can play in those servers, but a question

-for testing, what gametype? ctf right?

View user profile

4 Re: Application, toasty on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:07 pm

toasty wrote:yes, 7-10 on weekdays, but on weekends, you might be able to test me early in the morning, such as 8-11 AM(my time). In European servers, my ping is usually 150 - 220. I can play in those servers, but a question
-for testing, what gametype? ctf right?
Omg... what a high ping.
I think it's a bit too high, since we always play vs European clans.
Btw... gametype CTF map ctf2. Usually Wink

View user profile

5 Re: Application, toasty on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Since oop! focuses on european players/opponents only, we must reject your application beforehand.

Our clan might seem to you as a friendly and nice community (which we actually are Very Happy ) but you still should not forget that we play at the top of the current possibilites game- and team-wise. In other words, oop! is a clan reserved for very good and talented vanilla players, and to keep our standard we only accept those into our clan.

I am sorry if this sounded harsh, but your latency and timeshift problems make it unintersting for us to test you. Good luck in America though Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum