Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application by ayu

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application by ayu on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Nickname: ayu
When you started playing: 0.4.2
How often do you play per week: almost every day

Why do you want to join: Because I'm looking for a fun clan at my skill level that could be enriched with me. I'm good at CTF, especially in the defense. Also I'm a pretty good mapper (ctf and race maps).

In the past few days I've been playing with some of the members and I think, that I'd fit into your team. Last but not least I'm a nice and loyal guy who's focused on having fun in Teeworlds.

View user profile

2 Re: Application by ayu on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:35 pm

ayu wrote:Nickname: ayu
When you started playing: 0.4.2
How often do you play per week: almost every day

Why do you want to join: Because I'm looking for a fun clan at my skill level that could be enriched with me. I'm good at CTF, especially in the defense. Also I'm a pretty good mapper (ctf and race maps).

In the past few days I've been playing with some of the members and I think, that I'd fit into your team. Last but not least I'm a nice and loyal guy who's focused on having fun in Teeworlds.

Welcome!
I've never seen you in-game, so I can't say how is your skill level. I think we could check this with a simple TM.
Maybe we could do it with new applicants, there are many.

View user profile

3 Re: Application by ayu on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Interesting to see a player from the UK, since this is very rare in teeworlds.

I played a bit with and vs. you and i was not overwhelmed, but we will definetely test you and give you a try.

Lanta will be your personal partner and consultant for your testing and checking, so you better impress him if you want to draw attention to you Very Happy

It will be pretty hard for you to join this team, since we already are many players and know each other very well ingame.

Nevertheless, Good Luck !

4 Re: Application by ayu on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:49 pm

AMN wrote:
Lanta will be your personal partner and consultant for your testing and checking, so you better impress him if you want to draw attention to you Very Happy
How to make less work... LOL

View user profile

5 Re: Application by ayu on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Lanta wrote:
AMN wrote:
How to make less work... LOL

I am glad you like my idea cheers

6 Re: Application by ayu on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:18 pm

yay

whats up ayu? Very Happy

he is a nice guy, also never saw him playing.
but i saw him racing, and he is not bad.

although i dont know how he plays ctf, i would likely to play with him a test game.

and to lantas post.
i talked to him and he said he never played online because he had no internet Very Happy
but he often played LAN =D

View user profile

7 Re: Application by ayu on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:26 am

hah, i saw ayu on some cap games - he proofed he is not the worst def player in ctf2 community=)
since that is so rare to see oop deffer online i'd advice 2 take him

and, i bet, there will be any co-op between them with rus&delo in mapping?

but, of course, his app is not such a thing like our last applicant - iMoe - had, think better, amn=)

View user profile

8 Re: Application by ayu on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Who cares about the application, he needs skill to join, if i remember right.

View user profile

9 Re: Application by ayu on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:14 pm

RUSterrorist wrote:Who cares about the application, he needs skill to join, if i remember right.

Yeah in the end, this is the truth.

So @ ayu and all others: We will probably test you this weekend, so train Very Happy

10 Re: Application by ayu on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Hey Ayu,

i traced back your IP address and this is the result Wink

http://www.ipgetinfo.com/index.php?mode=ip&ip=84.143.233.177

Doesn't look like UK. Is there anything you want to tell us?

11 Re: Application by ayu on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm

I have nothing to tell you.

View user profile

12 Re: Application by ayu on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Pwned.

View user profile

13 Re: Application by ayu on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Actually, the reason why I did this is, that germans have a bad reputation and I did not want to be affected by that.

Btw, you've said it yourself:

Admin wrote:IMHO germans should be banned from teeworlds Very Happy

View user profile

14 Re: Application by ayu on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:57 pm

xD

View user profile

15 Re: Application by ayu on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 pm

You forgot that we also have some german players, who are the best example for perfect behavior and manners.. like Rus Laughing

So this excuse really sucks.. Suspect

View user profile

16 Re: Application by ayu on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:42 am

Admin

Admin
ayu wrote:Actually, the reason why I did this is, that germans have a bad reputation and I did not want to be affected by that.

So there is something you want to tell us now? The last thing we want in our clan are liers and fakers, so say goodbye to the character "ayu" and you better tell us who you really are Smile

Highskilled Germans don't have a bad reputation ingame, and they belong to the best players in teeworlds. What i said was a joke of course, i put a smiley at the end of the sentence for people who are too dumb to understand sarcasm Very Happy (<--- i did it again)

Being German doesn't decrease your reputation at all, and we certainly are not racists judging on someone's nationality. That would be plain ridiculous.

Anyway, i'll close this application, and we will forgive you for now. You are welcome to re-apply with your real nickname and data. Did you think you can join this clan with a lie? You think we're that stupid? Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum